Τετάρτη 24 Οκτωβρίου 2007

From Lessons from the Galactic Encyclopedia, Message 2

- From Lessons from the
Galactic Encyclopedia,
Message 2

This is a most powerful remembrance because as you move forward in this time now, as you are here now, your planet is spinning faster with each passing moment. With each moment! This is not an event that is coming; it is an event that is happening.

You are in the process now. Stop waiting, start participating!

As you participate, give yourself the opportunity to ask yourself regularly;

Where are my eyes focused? Where is my attention? Am I focused on the Divine, or am I focused on the density? From your focus everything becomes clear.

Ask yourself to focus in that manner which brings forth great clarity of vision. So many say, "I can not see, I have no vision. I can not see. Where are my glasses?" (laughter)

We ask you all now to declare that you do not need glasses. In the clarity of true vision all is clear. Only in a realm of density do you need glasses. For only in the realm of density so things become unclear. Have you ever felt unclear? If so, then know in that moment you were fully in density.

In density you are indeed often squinting to find clarity, often grasping at what feels comfortable, often not quite sure, yet moving anyway because of a compelling energy to get where you are going and make good time while doing it. (laughter)

So it is important to pay attention. It is important to look at your vision. What do you wish to see? Where do you wish to be? Now that you are aware, what is around you? What is indeed? So many say what is my purpose? Why am I here? We hear this often, oh yes we do! What is my purpose? Why am I here?

In perfect love and Perfect Trust

Namaste

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: